3D Hubs launches New 3D Printing Trends for Q3-2017
On Thursday July 27th at 15:00h, the latest 3D Printing Trends by 3D Hubs for Q3-2017 will be launched. We’ve completely overhauled the way we create, analyse and present the 3D Printing Trends, and I hope you find it far more insightful. It now comes as a PDF, with more information than any other Report or Trends we’ve put out in the past. All the data we share is now exclusively about active and online 3D printing services, giving a real insight into the here and now of the industry.
Here’s some highlights of the Q3-2017 3D Printing Trends:
- All the data we share is now exclusively about the 7,000 active and online 3D printing services on 3D Hubs, giving a real insight into the here and now of the industry.
- The Original Prusa i3 MK2, Zortrax M200 and Original Prusa i3 MK2S are the three highest rated desktop 3D printers, the two Prusa Research printers claiming two out of the three top spots
- The most used Industrial and Desktop printers are now featured, showcasing the busiest machines in the industry. The Form 2 alone last quarter created over 17.292 prints.
- Printer Model and Manufacturer Distribution has seen a complete change of landscape now we only analyse online 3D printers. Ultimaker remains at #1 with Prusa Research a new entry breaking into #2.
- Top Print Cities and Countries is now based on order numbers, so you can see which City/Country is utilising 3D printing the most.
The Trends will be exclusively available for download here: https://www.3dhubs.com/trends.
About 3D Hubs
3D Hubs is the fastest 3D print solution for product designers and engineers that do prototyping and short production runs. With service providers connected in over 160 countries, 3D Hubs is the world’s largest network of 3D printing services. 3D Hubs was founded in April 2013 in Amsterdam.